Root Explorer is another powerful, best and most popular file management Application for the Android operating system. Many people rotate your phone. When the phone gets rooted, it gives more access to users. In this case, users can access and use root files that are not normally accessible to them. If you have also rooted your phone, we recommend that you use the Root Explorer application to manage your files easily.
Furthermore Using Root explorer you will be able to access system files and edit them in your preferred style. The parts that you can manage with the app are the Sq-lite database, the text editor, create and thumbnail compressed files (with support for common formats), permissions, bookmarks, email, Blue tooth, etc.
Root Explorer Features:
- Compress and unzip Zip files
- Having a simple, user-friendly interface
- Copy, cut, rename and hide files
- Search among available files in memory
- Access to root files
- Ability to search smart and fast to find a specific file
- Edit text files
- Easy and fast sending of phone files via Blue tooth
- Run Scripts
- Ability to browse Apk images and files by displaying a thumbnail
- Easy to use and manage all file
Using this app on routers, you’ll have the ability to fully manage files. This application also supports zip files and allows you to extract compressed files. It is also possible to create zip files from various folders and files on the phone. This software also allows you to perform operations such as copy, paste, transfer, delete and more.
What’s New in Root Explorer Version 4.1.4
- Multiple bug fixes to improve performance
- Fixing the problem of storage dialog permission dialog
- Compatibility with Android Preview N
- Fixed a Crash bug on Android 6
- Material Design Interface
- Supports 64 Gigabyte memory card
- Fix copying problem
Stay tuned with us for more latest apps and games.