Here comes the most efficient app for Amazon Fire Television devices called FireStarter. Amazon has sadly blacklisted this app but the good news is that the latest FireStarter APK is here for you. The app comes with the lack of two basic functionalities i.e. home button tracking down and automatic launching functions.
It still is the best organizer and accessible method for Fire TV apps. You can use AppStarter to install and update KODI or APMC.
Download Links[spacer height=”20px”] [spacer height=”20px”]
Features of FireStarter APK For Firestick 4K 2020:
The FireStarter comes with so many functionalities and nice features. Let us have a look at some of the main features of FireStarter:
- No rooting is required to install FireStarter App
- The app can easily be sorted by settings or by Click drag and drop button
- Comes with amazing configurable actions for start-up
- Presence of home button single click or home button double click
- You can also install Aptoide that features sideloaded/ADB installed apps
- The start of Kodi with double click on Fire TV and FireStarter with a single click
- One can easily update and install Kodi and SMPC
- The ability to export settings form FireStarter application and import to AppStarter in a single click from settings
- Its automatic updated mechanism is another great feature
- Thus, one can easily download and install this app to get the most incredible features which can be downloaded in all Android and PCs.
Download and Installation of FireStarter APK:
However, here comes the most amazing method to download FireStarter app on Fire TV without ADB, ADB fire, or an external computer.
- The very step is to enable install from unknown sources on AFTV. In order to do this, go to the home screen, then settings, then click on system, and developer options and turn on Unknown sources. Keep the ADB debugging on as well.
- To install FireStarter without APK, you need to install ES File Explorer on your Fire Tv or stick. To download this, you can log in to the Amazon account, open ES File Explorer on Amazon app store and deliver it to your Fire TV device.
- It is finally the time to start installing FireStarter on Fire TV without ADB. You will have to add FireStarter/FireStopper download source to ES File Explorer. Open ES File Explorer and click via the first-time tutorial. On the left menu, you should see the newly added favorite location. Click on that and the links to AFTV apps on the right side. Do try to download the APK file from any of the available mirrors. If it didn’t work, you can then click on “htpcBeginner AFTV Links” available on the left menu to start downloading the zip file from any of the available mirrors.
- The download will start, wait for few seconds and then click on open file to install FireStarter without Adbfire app. once you downloaded the app, open it with ES Zip viewer when asked. Do click on the app file.
So, finally, you can enjoy the FireStarter. This app is beneficial for all those who don’t want to root their Fire TVs. Download it now and enjoy it.